If you are an Initiate that owns an iPad you are in luck. The DIVERGENT iPad App that has hours of bonus material that can’t be seen/experienced anywhere else.
Check out some screenshots from the app:
ABOUT THE DIVERGENT APP
- Divergent, the electrifying first installment of the blockbuster action adventure franchise, on Digital HD Tuesday (July 22), draws fans deeper into the world of Tris and Four with Lionsgate’s official Divergent app, an innovative experience bringing fans even closer to the action.
- With over 150 minutes of state-of-the-art bonus features and immersive interactive content, the Lionsgate-designed iOS app is available free to all Divergent fans via the iTunes App Store and includes:
- Making Divergent – See key scenes from the movie come together as if you were on the Chicago set, as cameras unveil the action from multiple angles while the film’s cast and crew narrate the action.
- All-Access Movie Premiere Pass – Walk the “black” carpet with Divergent’s cast and crew, as 360-degree cameras allow fans to rub virtual elbows with Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet and more at the film’s Los Angeles premiere.
- Factions in the Real World – Experience the world of Divergent in real life as experts show what it takes to belong in Dauntless, Abnegation, Erudite, Candor and Amity in our modern day world.
- Marketing Archives – A comprehensive gallery of video and still imagery from the set and the film’s marketing campaign.
- For Xfinity customers who buy the movie on Digital HD via Xfinity On Demand, the Divergent app unlocks a premium experience with over 250 minutes of additional content, including super-sized versions of the app’s free features as well as:
- Dauntless Fear Simulator – Like Tris and Four, fans can conquer their fears head-on with this virtual reality, surround sound adventure. Created with actual post-production audio effects from Divergent and DTS “Headphone: X” technology, fans can use any brand or type of headphones for this unique audial experience.
- Interactive Fashion Look Book – Delve into the style of Divergent via a carousel of featured costumes, along with original online photo albums and videos created specifically for the app.
- Bringing Divergent to Life – View the in-depth story of the making of the film with cast and crew in this seven-part documentary.
- Combined, the Divergent app’s free features and Xfinity premium experience comes to over seven hours of interactive content.
- Theapp will continue offering fans first-looks and exclusives for the entire trajectory of the franchise. Beginning with the next series installment, Insurgent, opening worldwide on March 20, 2015, the app will debut content from the theatrical release through the home entertainment window, offering fans a one-stop destination for Divergent news and content.