The release of Divergent is in a few weeks. Some of us will screen it as early as next week when the Divergent cast goes on tour. BOP has given us 15 signs that we can’t wait to see Divergent.
15. You’ve searched through all of our mags over and over again for any Divergent updates you could find.
14. You’ve discussed all of the major plots points with your friends — for the tenth time.
13. You’ve reread the books a few times, you know, just to refresh your memory.
12. No risking front row or sell-outs here — you’ve already bought your tickets online!
11. You’re totally ready for a midnight screening. You’ve got your outfit planned and everything!
10. You rock out to every song that’s released from the Divergent album, like Ellie Goulding’s “Beating Heart.”
9. You’re totally up on all of the gossip, and followed all of the casting news. Who’s playing Four?!
8. You’ve even watched The Hunger Games again, to get into that fierce, leading lady spirit. Time to meet Tris!
7. You’re already buying Divergent swag. Can’t wait to show everyone you were totally a fan before the movies got big.
6. You’ve started practicing your moves so you can be just as tough as Tris.
5. This is your reaction when someone tries to talk while the Divergent trailer is playing.
4. You already have crushes on the film’s leads. Their names are ALL over your notebooks!
3. You’ve been incorporating more black into your wardrobe. You could totally be dauntless.
2. You and your friends have given yourselves cool nicknames, just like Tris and Four.
1. You make this face whenever someone says they haven’t read Divergent.
Tickets for Divergent go on sale March 4th. How excited are you to see Divergent?